So the marks for the groupwork assessment for Management of Software Projects have been released. This assessment is 50% of this module’s mark – the other 50% will be for an individual piece of work which will be set in a few weeks’ time.
Headline: 74% for this work, so I already have 37% for this module.
This mark is the very top of the ‘mere pass’ range. 1% more would have put my mark into the ‘distinction’ range. The lecturer was quite complimentary about my personal reflection, which surprised me – I’d thrown it together in about a working day.
At this afternoon’s tutorial, we were given a bit more detail:
- Marks for the group-work documents were all around 35 out of 50.
- Marks for the group presentation were all around 10 out of 15.
- The top mark was 74%. (Some reason for smugness?)
- The bottom mark was 64%, while the average mark was 68·7%.
Anyway, here’s the bits for you to peruse
- Coursework requirements
- Our group’s submission (which was far too long)
- My individual assessment
- My marks
- Marks for our group’s presentation.
I’m now exactly halfway through the available marks for the MSc, and have an average mark of 85·8%. Here’s the updated infographic.