Clearly there is a lot I’m not going to say in this public forum.
- On-going foot-pain after travelling on many buses and trains in the past few days.
- Today’s appointment with CAB advisor was postponed because she was off sick. She says she is likely to ‘drag herself in’ tomorrow. So I’m hopefully meeting with her to prepare my sister’s PIP appeal tomorrow lunchtime, then going to hospital to visit my mother.
- Just now I feel very unprepared for the appeal.
- She is still in a hospital over an hour away from her home by bus or train.
- Treatment for her conditions has started, now that tests taken on Friday or Saturday of last week have filtered through to the relevant specialists.
- However, understandably there’s no indication yet of when she might be allowed home or moved to a hospital in her home town. That brings up some fears.
- However, she is lucid and chatty, and very much herself
- Also the staff at her current hospital are clearly very caring, and have time to put this into practice.