- our warehouse is playing silly buggers
- I’ve had to check proofs until my eyes bleed
- a printer told us they would deliver books on the 16th. They delivered today – the 4th
- my hot-water boiler died – it will probably cost over £600 to resurrect or replace it
- my InDesign course next week has been cancelled
- CC makes it to the national press cos we didn’t award Honorary Citizenship to Jack Nicklaus
- I have shitloads to do for normal CC duties
On the good side, my dad has an interview for a victim-support role tomorrow. He has skills and a lifetime of experience of working with people as a production engineer (half of which is setting up systems to be worked by people and seeing that they are safe and content with their roles).
Wishing him lots of luck.