|2004-10-18 23:05:00||sick||Something In The Way-Nirvana-Nevermind|
Weird going back to work after a three-day weekend, and not enough sleep last night. Me and my big mouth!
- got the community councillors into the palm (swiftly followed by an hour repairing the ravages of two failed synchronisations with my work mac)
- sorted the backlist and frontlist schedules
- ate jackfruit curry
- spent almost no money
- had a reasonable IM conversation with Julia
- installed Norton on the 2300 and sorted both HDs
- er, that’s it really
What needs done tomorrow?
- chase up where tow books due today have got to
- post letter to customs/ParcelFarce telling them what they can do with the £190 customs charge
- get working on 15 imprint and title pages.
Somehow I think I could be making better use of the time…
Thanks to and for alerting me to a CV or GWB’s utter eviltude and disregardance of even the most basic rules for a corrupt leader, namely ‘don’t get caught!’
The 9/11 Commission’s final report is tonight’s bedtime reading….