|2013-02-05 14:19:00||harassed||electronica fans|
Too much already today
- feedback from many sources about this. Some positive, some helpful, some asking how we dare attack CCs. For the record, we don’t – we think they are at base good things. But they need to get where people are, and our research shows that many don’t. Phase 2 is to find good practices, and the pitfalls along the way, so that other CCs can learn and travel more smoothly. Ideally CCs would mentor each other – and my role might be to catalyse this.
- explaining to parents why SocMed can be a good thing, despite the caveats – and a necessary thing if you are trying to reach people.
- Issues with stuff we’ve ordered
- Correspondence about St Andrews-Leuchars bike path
- Stuff I’m involved with being ripped off – see final comment here
- contributing to class discussion of software project management
- check with two blogs whether they’ll host an article I’m writing
Other stuff to do, ideally today, includes:
- return calls
- contact a friend
- sort my lecture notes
- arrange to be able to use Edinburgh uni library
- data analysis, then redraft a paper
- get a friend’s HD sorted. Why the hell don’t people learn to back up properly?
Things that can wait include
- buying running shoes
- job application
- order some cycling gloves
- contact council about council tax
- blog about other things
And I need to eat and sleep. Bah!